Right of rescission
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party commisioned by you, who is not the carrier, accepted the last lot or piece.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Temur Güzel, Großer Teil 6, 32130 Enger, phone: 052249769239, fax: 052249395295, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will use the same means of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. We will charge no fees for the repayment under any circumstances.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 2000 Euro.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not exist for distance-selling contracts
- for the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and the production of which is governed by an individual choice of or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods, which are highly perishable, or which may quickly pass their expiration date,
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place at the earliest after thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the sales contract, and the current value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the entrepreneur.
The right of cancellation for distance-selling contracts shall expire
- for the supply of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if such goods were unsealed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods which, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed, after delivery, with other items,
- for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if they were unsealed after delivery.
This document was created and is updated with technology from janolaw AG.